Bye-bye Buck!
I bid my physiotherapist, Buck, a fond farewell tonight, after a paltry, but productive, 5 sessions. He instructed me on stretching at home, I asked him a couple questions about running shoes and yoga, and we embraced for a long, long time.
Okay, I made that last part up. I might have been tempted, though, if I weren't so damned heterosexual. He's such the GQ-esque young fellow. Instead, I told him that I quite honestly didn't ever want to see him ever again. Him or any other PT, that is. My next injury will be too soon, no matter when it happens.
Okay, I made that last part up. I might have been tempted, though, if I weren't so damned heterosexual. He's such the GQ-esque young fellow. Instead, I told him that I quite honestly didn't ever want to see him ever again. Him or any other PT, that is. My next injury will be too soon, no matter when it happens.
Labels: injury


5 Comments:
Yaaayy for you!!!
I am waiting for the day when I can hug VGL chiropractor good-bye. I don't care how pretty he is.
i think you need to fix that last sentence...your next injury will be none too soon!! (at least i hope that is the case!)
Darn it. I wanted to hug Buck.
bcg, your day will come soon enough. Savour the embrace.
nyflygirl, your comment got me researching litotes on wikipedia. As best as I can make out, the phrases mean pretty much the same thing. I changed it to say "not at all" instead of just "all", but it looks wrong, so I might change it back. I think it's just one of those things, like flammable/inflammable. And as Woody from Cheers said: "Man, did I ever learn that one the hard way."
Sister smile, the day you might need to go see Buck will come, and it'll be none too soon.
okay flygirl, I changed it to just "too soon," and it looks right too me now. Hope you can live with it.
<< Home