At the top of the posts page, on the right hand side, if you click on "Published", it'll say "Posts 1-50 of" however many posts you've written. I just happen to notice the other day when it said 96. You're probably well past that number, I'd guess, by now. I can hardly keep up with you.
Hardly worth a congratulations, but thanks anyway. I just though it was kinda neat that I was hitting triple digits.
3 Comments:
Congratulations!
Does Blogger inform you when you reach 100, or did you actually count?
At the top of the posts page, on the right hand side, if you click on "Published", it'll say "Posts 1-50 of" however many posts you've written. I just happen to notice the other day when it said 96. You're probably well past that number, I'd guess, by now. I can hardly keep up with you.
Hardly worth a congratulations, but thanks anyway. I just though it was kinda neat that I was hitting triple digits.
Congrats on your prolific musings!
<< Home