Monday, April 16, 2007

Awards, Part One

Alright, the tapir's cute, but even I'm getting sick of looking at him. It's been a busy week... again. Not sure what happened, but ever since just before Christmas, things have been moving a little faster than I like.

Busy, but a good week. Last Tuesday I went to my New Jersey Club's Awards Night. It was great to see a lot of the old faces again, and catch up. I haven't been very active in the club lately, especially with my new commitments to the Flyers, as whipping boy...er, I mean, Secretary.

Anyway, a big suprise to me was that I actually received an award from the club.
And here it is:

Yep, the Marco Polo Award. I think the award actually reflects my activities from '05 more than '06, but hey - I'm not complaining. I'll take any award I can get. They are few and far between for me. Or so I thought...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

<< Home