Monday, April 09, 2007

It's here!


Yay, finally!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Very creative - enough to make me de-lurk. Took me a few seconds to figure out what the heck you were talking about.

4/9/07, 1:52 PM  
Blogger brunettechicagogal said...

I'll be the first to admit: I don't get it. Please explain.

4/9/07, 9:53 PM  
Blogger brunettechicagogal said...

NEVER MIND!!!

It's a tapir!!! Happy taper.

I feel smart again.

4/9/07, 9:54 PM  
Blogger Skylight said...

Haha! I'm glad you both got it, and I'm glad that bcg feels smart again. Thanks for coming out of the woodwork, Dan.

Yep, today I started my taper... and my official taper mascot will be... a tapir!

Less than three weeks until the marathon!

4/9/07, 10:36 PM  
Blogger frugal zeitgeist said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/11/07, 4:04 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Better a tapir than a taperworm.

The tapir is cute. I'd like to pet him.

4/11/07, 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home