Just another link in the chain...
I generally dislike these things, but just to be nice to sister smile, who is ill at home, and often way nicer to me than I deserve most of the time, I'll respond to being "tagged" by her:
4 Jobs I've had: 1)Basic Training in the Royal Canadian Navy (Military Reserves), 2)Deckhand on a Paddlewheel Riverboat, 3)Pub Cellarman in the UK, 4)Photographer.
4 Movies I watch over and over: 1)Star Wars Trilogy, 2)It's a Wonderful Life, 3)Office Space, 4)The Shawshank Redemption
4 Places I have lived: 1)London, UK, 2)Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, 3)Montclair, New Jersey, USA, 4)New York, New York, USA
4 TV shows I watch: I don't have a TV.
4 Places I've been on vacation: 1)Vancouver, BC, Canada, traveling through Western Europe, 3)San Francisco, California, USA, 4)Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4 Websites I visit (almost) every day: This would be a much better question if it asked to list 4 websites among your favourites. This is a daily grind list: 1)New York Flyers, 2)Yahoo!, 3)Hotmail, 4)CBC
4 Favorite Foods: 1)Ice cream, 2)Chocolate, 3)Pizza, 4)Beer (it is TOO a food!)
4 Places I'd rather be right now: 1)Outside, running, 2)Winnipeg, Canada, 3)The White Horse Pub, London, U.K., SW6, 4)In a tent somewhere, camping.
4 Favorite Bands/Singers: 1)Wilco, 2)The Weakerthans, 3)U2, 4)Radiohead
Bloggers I'll tag: 1)Not a soul, 2)Nobody, 3)No one, 4)NONE.
The chain dies here.
4 Jobs I've had: 1)Basic Training in the Royal Canadian Navy (Military Reserves), 2)Deckhand on a Paddlewheel Riverboat, 3)Pub Cellarman in the UK, 4)Photographer.
4 Movies I watch over and over: 1)Star Wars Trilogy, 2)It's a Wonderful Life, 3)Office Space, 4)The Shawshank Redemption
4 Places I have lived: 1)London, UK, 2)Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, 3)Montclair, New Jersey, USA, 4)New York, New York, USA
4 TV shows I watch: I don't have a TV.
4 Places I've been on vacation: 1)Vancouver, BC, Canada, traveling through Western Europe, 3)San Francisco, California, USA, 4)Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4 Websites I visit (almost) every day: This would be a much better question if it asked to list 4 websites among your favourites. This is a daily grind list: 1)New York Flyers, 2)Yahoo!, 3)Hotmail, 4)CBC
4 Favorite Foods: 1)Ice cream, 2)Chocolate, 3)Pizza, 4)Beer (it is TOO a food!)
4 Places I'd rather be right now: 1)Outside, running, 2)Winnipeg, Canada, 3)The White Horse Pub, London, U.K., SW6, 4)In a tent somewhere, camping.
4 Favorite Bands/Singers: 1)Wilco, 2)The Weakerthans, 3)U2, 4)Radiohead
Bloggers I'll tag: 1)Not a soul, 2)Nobody, 3)No one, 4)NONE.
The chain dies here.
Labels: me


3 Comments:
okay, smartypants.
First of all - you were in the military? (My family were all Royal Canadian Army or Air Force and given that it was WWII, they don't talk about it - the ones that are still alive, anyway.)
Second - Office Space. I must see it again.
Finally - I've blathered on how many times about my folks living in Regina and then Weyburn and you never mentioned you lived in Regina?
I feel better already. Thanks for indulging me, my friend.
Better than a dummypants.
1. Yes, but only for 6 months. The military was one of the easiest jobs I ever had. Lots of sports.
2. If you'd put up with watching it on a very small screen, we should watch it together sometime. Bring your Swingline stapler
3. Yep, I know I mentioned it, but probably long before you thought highly enough of me to bother remembering it. Regina's the reason I decided to move to a BIG city.
Glad I could share. Well, sorta, anyway.
i feel like my office is like office space sometimes. every time i do something wrong, i have to hear about it from 5 other people. plus i have to tell my 3 bosses if i have to leave early or something :-p
BTW, happy belated Canada Day!!
<< Home