whatever.
More than one person (three, actually) has told me during the last two days that I've been delinquent in blogging over the last couple of weeks.
Well, you know what? It's my blog and I'll blog if I want to.
I really have nothing to say about not blogging. I have lots of stuff that's happened that I could blog about, but... I just haven't bothered. Maybe I'll get to it, maybe not. I can't say that I've been busier than usual. Things have really just been about the same. But just to placate the people who are tired of looking at the title "The Most Dangerous Man in Harlem", I offer this entry.
Well, I hope you're all happier now.
Well, you know what? It's my blog and I'll blog if I want to.
I really have nothing to say about not blogging. I have lots of stuff that's happened that I could blog about, but... I just haven't bothered. Maybe I'll get to it, maybe not. I can't say that I've been busier than usual. Things have really just been about the same. But just to placate the people who are tired of looking at the title "The Most Dangerous Man in Harlem", I offer this entry.
Well, I hope you're all happier now.


1 Comments:
On the one hand, you can take it as a compliment that people are waiting with bated breath to read your latest musings. But on the other hand, it's the blogger's prerogative to blog when, where and how often (s)he chooses. So blog on...or not.
<< Home